Guns, guns, guns.
My ex-husband always needed guns.
The corruption I witnessed surrounding my divorce, post separation abuse, and legal abuse included an arsenal of weapons. Years ago, I uncovered astounding information of injustice and corruption directly related to a Judge Kenneth Lange and the law firm of Banks Shapiro Gettinger and Waldinger (who represented my abusive ex-husband, Robert). The Judge acted in a severely inappropriate manner which has had a tremendous impact on life, survival, and public safety. With the culmination of a legal action, the level of danger regarding Mr. Levine had increased. He used his weapons to intimidate and manipulate, and the court allowed it. My judicial misconduct complaint went unanswered.
When a narcissist has access to firearms, the combination drastically escalates the risk of psychological terror, domestic violence, and physical danger. Narcissists frequently use guns as instruments of control and intimidation, leveraging them to create an atmosphere of extreme fear and submission.
The Court didn't care years ago, and via so many readers emails I receive, women are still ignored and belittled in courts of law. Why am I writing this so many years later? It has been clearly exhibited to me that the system still remains broken and judicial corruption is still taking place. It is not gender specific.
What if Mr. Levine had killed someone after this horrific decision was made and the then District Attorney had done nothing? I'm sure that all these years later, Robert Levine must still feel naked without carrying a gun around or leaving it in his car (under the driver's seat was a common location). And I'm sure that the now adult sons whom he molded in his likeness have guns of their own to accompany their own anger issues.
And after almost 20 years of court appearances connected to a divorce (legal abuse, financial abuse….), the monster I was married to is now living in Naples, Florida - thank goodness. I wonder what Florida gun laws are…..
Here's some gun history:
In 1998, I literally ran for my life...away from this violent husband, Robert Levine. As he was later diagnosed as a sociopath and psychopath (guess I hit the jackpot as doctors described him as both) by forensic psychologists. Mr. Levine had raped me, beaten me, held guns to my head, threatened me, and terrorized me for 20 years at this point. I had finally sought assistance in Court and received my first Order of Protection - ON CONSENT, as this monster admitted to the domestic violence before Judge Braslow of Westchester County.
An arsenal of weapons were confiscated from my home of 11 Piping Brook Lane, Bedford, New York, as ordered to be confiscated in my Order of Protection. Robert Levine was arrested (refer to police seized arsenal inventory of illegal weapons). Levine was prosecuted by Jeanine Pirro (Indictment No.00-1698). My testimony before the Grand Jury is on record.
Holding guns to my head, threatening me until I peed my pants...all of what Robert Levine did to me with those guns is on the Court record.
It was during the indictment of 2001, as Robert was represented by despicable attorneys Michael Banks (presently located in what I believe is hell) and Mona D. Shapiro (with her office in Mount Kisco, New York). These two attorneys were puppets of Robert Levine as they continuously represented him in our divorce, in crooked business dealings (including but not limited to Foodirect in the Bronx), etc., for years prior to this.
Judge Kenneth Lange was the Judge assigned to this case, as he presided over what Robert requested as a suppression hearing, hearing and rendering a decision regarding charges of illegal weapons. Charges against my abuser were to be determined in this instance involving guns.
He had an Uzi among the dozen seized. Do you know anyone, a civilian, who would be permitted to own and operate an unlicensed Uzi in Westchester County, New York? If it were anyone else, anyone not as "connected" as Levine, he would have been thrown in jail. But Robert Levine used his contacts, including the former Senator Nick Spano and the power of the Simone family (with their own powerful connection to Jeanine Pirro ) to look out for him. Senator Spano had even immediately helped Levine get back all his bail money with just a phone call.
After a grueling morning in the courthouse, Judge Lange stated that the arsenal of weapons was not "legally seized." He literally threw out the charges. According to the District Attorney's office, my written affidavit and request to have all guns seized and removed, and the statement to remove all weapons as per Judge Braslow's order, were enough to seize and remove the guns. But Judge Lange disagreed. He then allowed a dangerous man to walk away from even the illegal ownership of an UZI. It was absurd.
When asked why Robert Levine had these numerous illegal guns in his home, his attorney responded "Mr. Levine is a collector.”
What a crock of shit that was!
Absurd beyond my wildest comprehension. Even now, so many years later.
Have you ever had a gun aimed at you? All I can tell you is that I always froze. Because I knew what Levine was capable of. When he held a gun an inch from my head, I wet myself. He laughed at this. Yes, evil exists in this world. Monsters exist disguised as humans.
As bad as Judge Lange's decision was for me, the heightened danger became a part of my existence. My reality.
But this story doesn't end there.
I was too caught up in fear back then. I never googled people, and had almost no knowledge of the Internet. It wasn't until years later that I found out how Judge Lange got this case.
Kenneth Lange had worked at the law firm that represented my then husband through divorce and business matters, just prior to becoming a judge. He should have recused himself but I soon realized what a setup this all was. After this case, Lange retired.
And guess where he went to work again? That's right. With the despicable attorney Mona D. Shapiro - he immediately returned to the law firm of Banks Shapiro Gettinger and Waldinger!
In "Crime Scene," a behind the scenes look at public safety, law enforcement and the courts, with an entry posted February 1, 2007, in an article regarding the retirement of Kenneth Lange states,
"So he took a job at his former law firm in Mount Kisco and now is often seen in local courts, mostly in Northern Westchester, representing defendants at arraignments and proceedings."
For years after Judge Lange's decision, Robert Levine threatened my life and reminded me that he had guns. Dragging me in court to bankrupt me and attempt to destroy me in every way possible...Judge Lange empowered an already disturbed narcissist to continue his abuse.
Why do I relay this so many years later?
So my past won't be someone else's future.
My emotions always got the best of me in court. I gave up any power I might have had by being terrified, although rightly so. If you are divorcing a deranged narcissist, do not be ruled by emotion. I know that seems impossible. But keep your wits about you as much as you can. These evil people are thirsty for victims. They try to use the court system to continue their abuse.
And google every judge, every clerk, every lawyer. The malignant wealthy narcissists have connections to people you may not even know about. Find the connections BEFORE you get to Court. And demand the connected judge, the crooked attorney, all recuse themselves. Use social media for good and expose them.
Do not trust any court official.
That's why in every single damn courtroom you will see this posted:
In God We Trust
Because the people can't be trusted.
Some things still haven't changed.

This is a sobering story, we can only hope all parties will be held accountable ultimately.
ReplyDelete